Bristol Bears Community Foundation has a number of programmes involving rugby clubs across the region. Find out more below.
The Bristol Bears Super Sunday Matchday Experience (9-11yr olds) and Junior Masterclass (12-16yr olds) is THE best professional rugby day out for your rugby club, including:
- Two hours coaching for up to 300 mini/juniors from Bristol Bears Community Foundation Staff at your rugby club on the morning of a Bristol Bears home fixture.
- A goody bag worth over £5, containing lots of Bristol Bears promotional giveaways
- The chance to partake in a dedicated half-time pitch parade at a Bristol Bears home fixture.
- What Do Adults/Rugby Club Get?
- Over a 40% discount on match day tickets
- Chance to join your young players on the Ashton Gate Stadium pitch on a Bristol Bears match day
- Plus the chance to have a message from your club's mini/junior section read over the PA system as your minis/juniors players are parading round the pitch
Nando's Cup Competition (U13s & U14s)
Nando’s Cup is a one-day festival for U13s and U14s teams.
Nando’s Cup is a 10s competition (squads of 15 players, rolling subs) for 20 x U13 teams and 20 x U14 teams.
Land Rover Cup
The Land Rover Premiership Rugby Cup is a nationwide tournament for under-11 and under-12 teams.
The long running grassroots rugby tournament was the first of its kind to be officiated by Premiership Rugby and is run in conjunction with all 12 Premiership Rugby clubs and supported by Land Rover since its inception.